Worship Service Options
Worship is being pre-recorded each week. The worship services are available on our Online Worship page and on our St. John’s YouTube channel.
Beginning June 13, the later worship service will be held outside in our circle drive at 10:00 a.m. Please bring a chair. Masks are optional. Singing is encouraged.
There is no need to register for the outdoor worship.
In case of inclement weather, this service will move into the sanctuary. Inside, there would be no congregational singing and, for the well-being of the children who do not have the option of being vaccinated, masks are strongly recommended.
Summer worship in the sanctuary is at 8:30 a.m.
(The 10:00 outdoor worship will move into the sanctuary if the weather is not favorable.)
- Masks for the congregation are optional, but recommended
- Congregation will sit physically distant from those not in their bubble
- Congregation has the option to leave after the dismissal or to stay and sing a Postlude.
- Registration is no longer required for worship.
- Each individual in the congregation has the option for communion of self-serve communion with pre-packaged communion kits or being served communion by the pastor.
- Watch for updates regarding singing at this service. More congregational singing may be added in July.
Need more information?
We’d love to hear from you and answer any additional questions you have.