Fun for all ages! Join us for some outdoor fun. Singles. Couples. Families. Young. Young at heart. All are welcome! It will be a BLAST!
June Friday Family Fun Night
Fun for all ages! Join us for some outdoor fun. Singles. Couples. Families. Young. Young at heart. All are welcome!
Outreach Offering for June 2021
June brings the opportunity to support those in need through our High School Mission Trip. Items being collected are listed below. There is a designated tote in the narthex to collect these items. Thank you for your support!
· New clothing items and ways to carry them: white tube socks, new plain white t-shirts, flip flops, backpacks
· Toiletries: soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer, deodorant
· Cleaning: paper towels, tissue packs, toilet paper, unopened cleaning supplies, rubber gloves, laundry detergent
· Fun Things: arts and craft supplies, small safe toys, playing cards
· Baby Things: diapers, diaper cream, formula, soft baby items like wash cloths, blankets, hats, socks, etc.
Confirmation is August 23
There are six youth at St. John’s who prepared and planned to affirm their baptism in May. Plans changed due to COVID-19. Now, they will be confirmed on August 23 at the 10:00 worship. Unfortunately, we cannot gather with them as a congregation in person but we can gather around them in prayer. Please pray for Andrew, Ariella, Elizabeth, Ezra, Josh, and Samuel.